Have you Googled words like tall jeans, long jeans, and extra-long jeans trying to find the best place to buy pants that fit a tall woman? I've done it, and I know it's a frustrating experience. Here are the top ten sites I recommend for tall women's jeans:
- Search By Inseam allows you to search for pants by your inseam length, whether that is 33 inches or 38 inches, or somewhere in between. There's also helpful content on measuring your inseam so you can ensure a great fit. You're able to narrow your shopping criteria by brand name and by price range. You'll find designer denim from Seven For All Mankind, AG, Citizens of Humanity, True Religion and more, as well as less expensive tall jeans from Gap, Old Navy, and Mossimo. Sign up for notifications when a new pair of pants is added to the site that fits your inseam.
- Alloy.com lists their 35-inch and 37-inch inseam options on the left navigation pane once you're in the Apparel > Denim section, so it's easy to search for your exact inseam. I've yet to find a pair of jeans here for more than $45.50, so it's a good place to shop if you're tall and on a budget.
- Label Spree has designer denim at up to 75% off list prices. Most of their product detail pages list the inseam length, and you can regularly find inseams of 34, 34.5, 35, and 36 inches. Selection and size can be limited due to the discount model of the site, but if you find your size, you've likely found a great deal on tall designer jeans.
- CoutureCandy carries high-end jeans from makers such as Hudson, Kasil, Tag, Pierce, and Joe's Jeans. As with most designer jeans, the inseams are longer than regular, and you'll find 34, 34.5, 35, and 35.5-inch inseams in many of the pants. The site also offers free priority shipping, price matching, and easy returns.
- shopbop.com is one of my favorites for just-released stylish designer denim. The company does an excellent job of keeping their inventory fresh and fashionable. Prices are expensive, but you know you're buying the look of the moment, and because they want to stay on the cutting edge, they have periodic sales where you can snatch up bargains. This is one of the few places I've actually seen 38-inch inseams, and have consistently seen 36 and 37-inch inseams. They truly carry sizes that are made for long-legged super models with brands such as Anlo, Grey Ant, People's Liberation, and William Rast. Shipping is always free.
- dELiA*s shows 34 and 36-inch inseams on their navigation pane under Denim, making it easy to find long jeans on the site. Most pants are less than $40, and they carry popular styles such as flare, bootcut, skinny, straight, boyfriend, and wide leg.
- Eddie Bauer commits to making all existing styles available in tall sizes with inseams of 34.5 or 35 inches. One of the things I appreciate about this seller is that you can return anything you buy online that doesn't fit to your nearest brick and mortar store.
- PacSun's long jeans come in 34-inch inseams, and are all $39.50. Standard shipping is just $5 or free if the total order is over $50.
- Gap has done a good job of adding new jean lengths for tall women lately. I've seen inseams of 34, 34.5, 35, 36, 36.5, and 37 inches. Free shipping on orders over $100, and free returns to any store.
- Old Navy stocks long jeans in 34 and 34.5-inch inseams. Most styles are under $35, and shipping is only $5. Spend $75 and get free shipping. You can always return the online purchase for free at a store.
Tall jeans from all of these sellers and more are available at Search By Inseam, making it a great site to easily find your inseam and do quick comparison shopping.