Where to buy long jeans? That is a question that every tall woman asks at some point in her life. Have you Googled words like tall jeans, long jeans, and extra-long jeans trying to find the best place to buy pants that fit a tall woman? I’ve done it, and I know it’s a frustrating experience. Here are the top ten sites I recommend for tall women’s jeans:
- Search By Inseam allows you to search for pants by your inseam length, whether that is 33 inches or 38 inches, or somewhere in between. There’s also helpful content on measuring your inseam so you can ensure a great fit. You’re able to narrow your shopping criteria by brand name and by price range. You’ll find designer denim from Seven For All Mankind, AG, Citizens of Humanity, True Religion and more, as well as less expensive tall jeans from Gap, Old Navy, and more. Sign up for notifications when a new pair of pants is added to the site that fits your inseam.
- Shopbop is one of our favorites for just-released stylish designer denim. The company does an excellent job of keeping their inventory fresh and fashionable, and they have periodic sales where you can snatch up bargains. This is one of the few places we regularly see 38-inch inseams, and consistently see 36 and 37-inch inseams. Tall designer maternity jeans are also available on Shopbop’s website. Shipping and returns are always free.
- Express shows off seasonal trends in denim. Their long length is typically a 35-inch inseam, though lengths can vary depending on the style. Shipping is free on this site when you spend over $50.
- Long Tall Sally carries extra long jeans and pants in inseams of 34”, 35”, 36”, 37” and 38”! There is a good variety of styles and washes. Shipping offers change and returns are not free, unless they are made to a Long Tall Sally store.
- Nordstrom carries a good selection of tall designer and mid-priced junior and women’s jeans, and you can often find tall plus-size and maternity jeans as well. Shipping and returns are free, either online or to a Nordstrom store.
- Lands’ End stocks tall women’s jeans in 36-inch inseams. These long jeans are usually under $80 and the quality is good. Shipping offers change periodically and promotion codes are often available.
- Eddie Bauer has a decent selection of jeans in their Tall Shop. Their inseam length is normally 36-inches and the jeans are priced at $90 or below. Shipping offers change periodically. One of the things I appreciate about this seller is that you can return anything you buy online that doesn’t fit to your nearest brick and mortar store.
- Banana Republic offers tall jeans in inseam lengths of 33-37 inches. They usually don’t make you hunt for the inseam length like Old Navy does (more on that below); most of the time it’s clearly spelled out in the Fit & Sizing box or under Product Details. Shipping is free on orders of $50 or more. Return unwanted items online or to a Banana Republic store.
- Gap has done a good job of adding new jean lengths for tall women lately. I’ve seen inseams of 34, 34.5, 35, 36, 36.5, and 37 inches. Free shipping on orders over $100, and free returns to any Gap store.
- Old Navy starts their tall women’s jeans at a 33.5-inch inseam, and they go up to a 36-inch inseam. If the inseam isn’t listed in the product details, you’ll have to hunt for it in two different tall sizing charts, and then try to guess which is right – unfortunately, sometimes both are incorrect. Tall maternity jeans typically have a 34″ inseam. Shipping is free on orders over $50 and returns are always free. You can also return the online purchase for free at an Old Navy store.
Tall jeans from all of these sellers and more are available at Search By Inseam, making it a great site to easily find your inseam and do quick comparison shopping.
8 thoughts on “Where to Buy Long Jeans – Top 10 Websites”
This is a great resource for tall women.
I work for a company called Long Tall Sally, and we specialise in clothing for tall women, so I can totally sympathise with the issue.
We’ve got a huge selection of trousers and jeans in 34”, 36” and 38” leg lengths as well as a selection of styles in 40” – these are all on our website: http://www.longtallsally.com
I’ve also come across a couple of websites which have links to lots of resources for tall women (and larger shoe sizes): http://www.extratall.co.uk, http://www.uniquelywoman.co.uk, http://www.tallclothingmall.com and http://www.heightsite.com.
You could also look at the Body Metrics site which is specifically for women to find the perfect fitting jeans: http://www.bodymetrics.com – although these are made to measure so will be a bit pricey.
Hope that helps.
Thanks for the resources, Beth! I’ll be sure to check these out.
Here is another great website for long pants/jeans. eVanity has inseams ranging from 29″-37″ inseams. Vanity Branded jeans come in variety of styles and sizes. Also, they carry black pants in sizes 31″-37″ inseam which is great for tall girls like me.
Thanks, Kelsey! Good addition.
I am a 6 foot tall size 8 women who is once again having trouble finding long pants/jeans which are affordable – especially in today’s tough economic times. A number of stores have gone out of business and others have returned to having inseams up to 36 inches. Help!!!!
Hi Pat, what is your inseam and what is your price range?
Another great website and store is buckle. They have inseams up to 37 inches in store and online. Many, many different brands and styles. I have found the best way to buy is looking at the sale page on the website, not in store.
Thanks, Sarah. I like Buckle’s shop by inseam functionality, but they don’t offer many brands.