Jeans are a staple in every closet, no matter the size or shape of a body. While it can be tricky to find cute plus size jeans that fit well, more and more online retailers are carrying good options today. Keep reading for recommendations on where to buy women’s plus size jeans.
Here are the best websites we’ve found for women’s plus size jeans:
- Search By Inseam is great because the site allows you to search multiple online stores at once, saving you time and money. You can select your exact inseam length, favorite brands, high/mid/low rise, and price range, and easily compare the results. Inseam lengths typically range from 24 inches to 37 inches, with new inventory being added all the time. You can also sign up for new product alerts so you know as soon as something gets added that meets your criteria. Don’t know your inseam yet? Check out the page on how to measure your inseam.
- Silver Jeans Co. allows you to search by waist, inseam length, leg style, rise, color, wash, style and fit. Waist sizes are generally 12-24 and inseam lengths are typically 27-35. Silver offers free standard shipping and free returns within 30 days.
- Old Navy sells women’s plus size jeans in sizes 12-30, and in inseam lengths up to 36 inches. Shipping is free on all orders over $50 if you are a rewards member (it’s free to join) and $9 on orders if you’re not a rewards member. It pays to sign up! 🙂 Returns are free on all orders.
- Avenue carries plus size denim in sizes 12-34 and in inseams of 26-34 inches. Everything on the site is made to fit plus size women, so you won’t need to hunt around for a subsection of plus size clothing. Get free standard shipping on orders over $100, and $7.95 for orders under $100. Returns are free at select Happy Returns bars in the United States within 90 days or $5.95 by mail.
- Nordstrom.com has a good selection of plus size clothing, with jeans commonly ranging from size 16-28. Check out Nordstrom’s house brand Wit & Wisdom in plus sizes here. You’ll find a good selection of well made denim styles under $90. Nordstrom has free shipping and returns, plus an awesome rewards program that gives you free alterations and Nordy Notes. It’s a free program and totally worth signing up for here.
- Long Tall Sally is based in the UK and has plus sizes up to 28 and inseam lengths up to 38″. The whole site is designed for tall women, so you won’t find inseam lengths shorter than 32″. You will pay for shipping and returns, based on the weight of your order.
- Gap.com offers jeans up to size 35 (waist) and the ability to see products on a model wearing a size 16 or a size 4. Shipping is free on orders over $50 for rewards members (it’s free to join) and $9 on orders if you’re not a member. It pays to sign up! 🙂 Returns are free on all orders.
- Macys.com has a plus size category from the main “women” tab on their homepage. From there, select “jeans” and view hundreds of plus size denim options. Sizes typically go up to size 28. Be sure and check out the brands INC International Concepts and Style & Co, both created for Macy’s. The store offers free shipping for Macy’s Star Rewards Platinum and Gold members when they use their Macy’s credit card. Silver and Bronze members get free shipping on $25 orders, and all other customers get free shipping when they spend of $49 – contiguous U.S. only. All returns are free.
- Express sells women’s jeans in sizes up to 25, but the selection isn’t great at the larger sizes (especially sizes 24 and 25). There is a good selection of trendy denim in sizes that are smaller than 24. Express also has longer inseams that can reach up to 36″ at times, depending on the style of the jean. This store offers free shipping on orders over $50 and free returns.
- Lands’ End offers a large selection of women’s plus size clothing, including tall plus and petite plus. Jean sizes go up to 26 and inseam lengths are typically between 28″ and 32″. Shipping is free on orders over $99 and returns are free.
What other online stores do you like for women’s plus size jeans? Please tell us in the comments! 🙂