Corduroy season comes but once a year. Don’t miss out on these classic wardrobe staples, because you won’t see them again until next fall! Here’s the roundup of the best corduroy pants in every length. This post contains affiliate links.
- Gap High Rise Corduroy ’70s Flare Pants with Washwell. These cords come in ivory and brown and in a ton of inseam lengths: 30″ and 31″ for petites, 32″ for regular length, and 34.5″ and 36.5″ for tall women. I love that Gap added .5″ to the tall sizes for just a little extra length for heeled boots. Brown corduroys are quintessential fall, but ivory is unexpected and stylish. Yes, you can wear white after Labor Day, and an all-white winter outfit is so chic!
- Banana Republic The Relaxed Flare Corduroy Pant. In black, navy, and beige, these cords have a luxurious sheen that is akin to velvet. I love the shape of this relaxed flare leg because it gives the pants a classic and dressy trouser look that will never go out of style. Inseam lengths come in 31.5″ for petites, 33.5″ for regular length (which is actually on the taller end of regular length) and 36.5″ for long length (more of an extra long length, if you ask me ;)).
3. UpWest Wide-Leg Cord Pant made from Mindful Materials. These soft corduroy pants are made in a 31.5″ inseam length and have super cute front patch pockets. They come in a beautiful ash grey and a redish brown. Wide leg pants look great with chunky fall boots, and I love how easy they are to pull on and take off. Skinny leg jeans and pants are so clingy, and I just love a relaxed leg for comfort and ease.
4. Old Navy Higher High-Waisted Wide-Leg Corduroy Pants. In heritage green and a beautiful rusty umbria, these cords certainly highlight two beautiful colors of fall. The pants are available in regular and plus sizes, as well as a 29″ petite inseam length, 31″ regular inseam length, and 34″ tall inseam length. The regular 31″ inseam length goes up to a size 30, while the petite and tall lengths go up to a size 18.
5. Lands’ End Sport Knit High Rise Corduroy Elastic Waist Pants. If you want comfort as well as style, these are the pants for you! An elastic waist is such a gift this time of year. Who doesn’t want to have a little room to expand at the dinner table on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day? 😉 These cords feel soft and supple and have a tapered leg. Available in sizes up to 18, the petite inseam is 27.5″, the regular inseam is 30.5″ and the tall inseam length is 32.5″.
6. Sea Cooper Corduroy Pants. These smocked high waist elastic waist cords are not only a beautiful navy, but are also super comfortable – the best of both worlds! Made from stretch corduroy with an easy wide leg, these are another great option for those big holiday dinner feasts where you want to look good AND eat all the things! 🙂
6. LTS Tall Dark Purple Cord Leggings. How about some purple pants to put some color into your fall and winter wardrobe? These fun corduroy leggings come in tall sizes 4-20 and long inseam lengths of 34″ and 36″. They are made of soft stretchy corduroy and have a comfortable elastic waist as well. These tall purple cords are also available in black and brown. If you’re not a fan of the skinny leg, check out these flare cord leggings instead.
7. TJL Tall Corduroy Pant. Last but not least, I love supporting small businesses, and these extra long cords are made by a great one! TJL hosts regular Tall Girls Meet Up events that are super fun – click here for more details. These relaxed corduroy pants are available in sizes XS-3X and come in a super tall 37″ inseam and in a rich brown fabric. They are made in the USA and have a comfortable elastic waistband as well.
Now that you’ve seen all these great cords, which would you wear this fall and winter? You’ll find all of these 7 best corduroy pants in every length and more in your exact inseam length at Search By Inseam. If you want to make sure you’re getting the perfect length and don’t need to visit a tailor, check out this How to Measure Your Inseam video. Looking for more fall fashion inspiration? Check out this Jeans and Pants for the Fall Season post, because fall only comes once a year, and so does corduroy season. 😉