Before I was even pregnant, I remember thinking it would be impossible to find tall maternity jeans for my 35″ inseam. But by the time came, there was one pair on the market that fit me wonderfully: a dark wash Citizen’s of Humanity boot cut maternity jean in a 35″ inseam. They were perfect! I did pay almost $200 for them, but they served me so well through not one, but two pregnancies, that I thought the price per wear was worth it. So what are the best maternity jeans for tall women available today? I’m so glad you asked! 🙂 Here are my top 10 picks (this post contains affiliate links):
- Tall Straight Leg Maternity Jeans from The Elevated Closet. These dark blue maternity jeans are soft and stretchy and have an adjustable belly panel. In a super long 37″ inseam length, these are the longest tall maternity jeans I can find on the market right now. They are available in sizes 2-20, making these not only the tallest maternity jean out there, but also the tallest plus size maternity jean out there as well. I love that these are made by a small woman-owned business (featured in my post about Tall Women-owned Businesses) and you can get 10% off your first order when you use the code SEARCHBYINSEAM at checkout. You’ll also find tall maternity tops and dresses, as well as tall kid clothing, too. Shop The Elevated Closet now.
- Wrangler Women’s Retro Mae Maternity Boot Cut Jeans. Not just for cowgirls, these tall maternity jeans make the list for their 34″ and 36″ inseam lengths (petite pregnant women can take advantage of the 30″ and 32″ inseam options). Available on Amazon in a dark wash and a medium wash, and in sizes 0-19. These jeans have a lower rise panel that sits under the belly for a low to mid rise, depending on how you’re carrying your precious little one.
- LTS Tall Maternity Mid Blue Skinny AVA Jeans. Looking for some tall skinny maternity jeans? Usually skinny jeans have a shorter inseam length that stop at the ankle. These 36″ inseam maternity jeans come in sizes 8-20 and feature an over-the-belly panel.
- Maternal America Maternity Skinny Jeans. These jeans are not super long, but still make the list for tall maternity jeans at a 33.5″ inseam length. Tall reviewers who need a slightly longer than normal inseam length say they are perfect. Shorter reviewers say they are too long. 😉 They have 5 pockets, a good amount of stretch, and gentle distressing. The under belly panel is stretch knit and gets good reviews for staying in place. You’ll get free shipping and returns on these from Nordstrom.
- Hudson Jeans Nico Bootcut Maternity Jeans. I love a classic bootcut jean that flatters a baby bump. These maternity jeans have a 34″ inseam length and comfortable stretchy side panels. In a versatile medium blue wash, these jeans run small and you should order one size up. You’ll get free shipping and returns on these tall maternity jeans from Nordstrom.
- KanCan Maternity Flare Stretch Jeans. Dark wash denim can easily be dressed up or down, so I highly recommend it if you’re only going to invest in one pair of maternity jeans. These have a tall inseam length of 34″ and a full panel. They are under $65 and are available at Buckle, where you’ll pay $6.99 for shipping within the US, or get free shipping if you live near a Buckle store.
- Joe’s The Icon Bootcut Maternity Jean. This is a great dark wash maternity jean without any fading, so it looks super classy. If you need a jean that can pass as office-appropriate, look no further! The maternity side panels are almost hidden, since they are disguised as front pockets. These are some of the best maternity jeans for tall women with a 34″ inseam length. You’ll get free shipping and returns on these from Nordstrom.
- Old Navy Maternity Full Panel Kicker Boot-cut Jeans. If you’re looking for the best maternity jeans for tall women that come in plus sizes, this may be the pair for you! Available in sizes 0-20, these jeans fit a lot of women well. The tall inseam length is 34″, but they’re also stocked in lengths of 30″ and 32″ as well. These are under $45 and are eligible for free shipping if you’re a rewards member (it’s free to join) and spend $50 at Old Navy.
- Gap Maternity True Waistband Full Panel True Skinny Jeans. If you aren’t pregnant in the winter, live in a warmer locale, or don’t care about covering your ankles, you might like these skinny maternity jeans. The tall inseam length is 33.5″, which is plenty long enough for most tall women, since skinny jeans just need to hit at your ankle. These jeans are eligible for free shipping if you’re a rewards member (it’s free to join) at Gap, so make sure you sign up.
- LTS Tall Maternity Indigo Blue BEA Wide Leg Jeans. Want in on the wide leg trend during your pregnancy? Try these super long 36″ inseam jeans from Long Tall Sally. These are also great for tall women who need plus size maternity jeans, because they come in sizes 8 to 24. Buy these at Long Tall Sally (LTS) and spend $12 on shipping since they are coming from the UK.
All of these jeans and more are featured at SearchByInseam.com, where we make it easy to find the exact inseam length you need. You’ll also find maternity pants, jeans and pants for after you have your little one, and men’s jeans and pants as well. If you don’t yet know your inseam length, check out our video and step by step instructions on measuring your inseam here.