This has been one cold month so far! Usually we are selling more yoga pants than anything else in January, because lots of people make health resolutions in the new year. But so far, women’s tall sweatpants with super warm linings have been the best sellers by far. It’s also clear I’m not the only one who’s been cold! 😉 Read further to see the top picks in women’s tall sweatpants this season:
1. These Inno Sherpa Polar Fleece Lined Jogger Pants have been our top seller so far in January. Prime eligible and under $40, they also have great reviews and will keep your long legs warm all winter. Available in 8 colors and up to a size 4X, their tall inseam is 34″ and their extra tall inseam length is 36″. There’s also a handy phone pocket and drawstring, too. But the real selling point is the sherpa polar fleece lining.
2. For right around $40, these Yogipace Fleece Lined Thermal Straight Leg Pants come in tall inseam lengths of 33″, 35″ and 37″. They are available in black, navy and grey, and have two different pocket options. These are also Prime eligible and have been popular with Search By Inseam customers. The outside fabric is water resistant and the inside is fleece lined for warmth. Sizes range from XS to XXL.
3. The Athleta Altitude Pant in Polartec is what I personally wear for most of winter. And fall and spring, too, actually. 😉 The quality is high and the price is higher than the first two options, with a price tag around $119. But if your size is still available after Christmas, you can often snag a great deal. These are currently on sale for $69.97 and the tall inseam length is 35.5″. I’ve been buying these pants for close to 10 years now. They wash up well and hold their shape. I love them for walks outside, underneath ski pants, and hanging out around the house, too. They are really versatile. Sizes are XXS-3X and they come in 3 colors. I usually get black or navy, but they also come in grey and maroon.
4. These LTS Tall Black Cord Kick Flare Leggings are a triple threat: comfy, cozy and cute! Made of comfortable stretch corduroy fabric, they have an elastic waistband and flared legs that pair great with sneakers. Available in sizes 4-20 and inseam lengths of 34″ and 36″, these ship from the UK and currently cost $50 USD. These are unique women’s tall sweatpants because it’s not hard to dress them up with a pair of heels and playful top.
5. With an extra high waist, these PowerChill Slim Bootcut Pants from Old Navy promise to keep you warm during your chilliest activities. There’s an interior back pocket that fits your keys and cards, while the omission of front pockets gives you a sleek silhouette. The women’s tall inseam length is 35″ and these are under $20.
6. These TJL Tall Black Lounge Pants just arrived and they have a 38″ inseam! Available in sizes S-2XL, they have pockets and an elastic waist. And they even have a matching lounge top, in case you want a sophisticated lounge set. The current price is $69.99 for the tall lounge pants and $39.99 for the tall lounge top.
7. Yes, these tall yoga pants say they are men’s, but they were highly reviewed by lots of women in the “Tall Girl Approved” Facebook group. They say these Idtswch Tall Yoga Pants fit really well, even in the crotch area. The pants have pockets and a drawstring waist, and come in lots of colors and inseam lengths. Tall inseam lengths are available in 34″, 36″, 38″ and even 40″! They are around $40, depending on color and inseam length, and are Prime eligible.
8. Finally, I’m including the TJL Tall Corduroy Pant in this post because it is a heavier weight fabric and has an oversized, relaxed, casual fit. These pants can be worn in place of sweatpants, and can elevate your look while still keeping you warm and cozy. They are made in the USA, are under $45, and have a super long 37″ inseam length! These tall women’s pants have pockets and an elastic waistband.
All of these women’s tall sweatpants are available on SearchByInseam, where you can search for the exact inseam length you need in women’s jeans, women’s pants, maternity jeans, maternity pants, plus-size jeans, plus-size pants, and men’s jeans and men’s pants. What is inseam? Watch this video learn what inseam is and how to measure it.