37″ Inseam Organic Cotton Sevens

I love finding extra-long jeans that are also eco-friendly!  7 For All Mankind just released the Vintage Bell Bottom Jean in a 37" inseam, which is made from 98% organic cotton (the other 2% is elastane, for stretch).  It's a mid-rise jean (9.5" rise) with a flared bell bottom leg.  Worn spots and holes throughout the jeans make for moderate distressing.  Find more 37" inseam jeans and more eco-friendly jeans at SearchByInseam.com.

Leave a comment and share your thoughts!